Brought a Wellness Brand
to an Underserved Audience
You are the Anser! 360° Brand Development
- Mistrust of vitamins.
- Don’t take my culture (don’t tell me what to eat or how to care for myself).
- Black moms put everyone else first. And self care comes last.
- Cultural emphasis to “look good” rather than to “feel good” has resulted in higher concentration of avoidable health issues among African Americans.
Leverage the influence of Tia Mowry and her health journey to encourage multiethnic women to be proactive about wellness.
- Black and African American women feel unrepresented in wellness.
- Hair is her “crown” and beauty inside and out is the way to create new behaviors.
- Appeal to a multicultural audience beyond the African American community, avoiding the feel of racial profiling.
- Data showed that #blackgirlmagic is opportunity to educate via radio and television.
- Culture tastemakers for fashion, beauty, and music.
- Less foodie, but cherish time to cook for family and community.
- Cultivate a community.
- Develop a behavior change model to help people evolve their perception at their own pace.
- Emphasize self-care for women first, then add men and kids.
- Speak how gal pals talk to each other.
Tia Mowry radio and television promotional tour in southern United States.
Self-care isn’t selfish.
- 20.6k followers in 6 weeks.
- Expansion from DTC to Amazon.
Sources: United Talent, Instrgram, Bioschwartz
Scope of Work
- Audits & Analysis
- Research & Insights
- Audience Insights
- Trend Analysis
- Brand Positioning
- Visual Strategy
- Packaging Design
- Branded Ecosystem
- Sales Collateral
- Brand Bible
“The work you and the team did for Bioshchwartz is tremendous! In my long career working with hundreds of consultants and agencies, I have never seen anything like it.”
– Girard Smith, Board Member, BioSchwartz, Inc.
We helped Anser! grow from DTC to Amazon. What’s your brand’s growth challenge?