Established the Market
Leader in Grassfed Beef
Source: Teton Waters Ranch
Teton Waters Ranch 360° Brand Development
Stuck between being a ranch and becoming a food brand.
- Retailers afraid people wouldn’t pay premium for grass-fed beef.
- Classic start-up struggles: inconsistent messaging, employee morale.
Spread the word that grass-fed beef will save the planet.
- No brand was the authority on grass-fed beef.
- The FDA walked away from establishing standards for grass-fed beef.
- Moms were very concerned about the ‘baddies’ in beef.
- Newly trending diets such as paleo would provide huge opportunity.
- People will pay more for clean-label, ethically sourced and sustainable foods.
- Build a network of like-minded ranches around the world.
- Create an education platform (Grass-feducation).
- Make the origin story of owning a ranch the core of the brand (we didn’t mean to start a ranch).
In the beginning there was grass.
20x Growth in the first year.
Scope of Work
- Audits & Analysis
- Audience Insights
- Research & Insights
- Trend Analysis
- Brand Positioning
- Visual Strategy
- Packaging Design
- Branded Ecosystem
- Sales Collateral
- Photography Guidelines
- Brand Bible
“Retail Voodoo helped us define who we are, why we do what we do, and how to talk about it with others around the globe.”
– J. Russell, CEO & Founder, Teton Waters Ranch
We helped Teton Waters Ranch spread the word that grass-fed beef can save the world. What’s your brand’s growth challenge?