Ignited Triple-Digit Growth
in First 2 Years
Sources: Beauty Store Business Magazine, SPINS, IRI, Los Angeles Business Journal
Derma E 360° Brand Development
Losing to Younger Brands
- Right expertise & ethics but couldn’t connect with younger audience.
- Too many SKUs.
- Too clinical.
- Too steep of a learning curve.
Transform the 30-year-old vegan skin care company into an ethical beauty brand.
- Younger women see skin care as beauty.
- Loyal customers could not build and maintain a line-specific regimen due to channel strategy.
- Current consumers had been loyal to the brand for 15+ years, but didn’t talk about it.
- Align portfolio with time-starved younger audience.
- Reposition from cruelty-free vegan skincare to ethical beauty.
- Empower the new audience to see themselves as do-gooders with great looking skin.
- Triple-digit growth in first two years.
- Sold to Topix Pharmaceuticals.
Scope of Work
- Audits & Analysis
- Audience Insights
- Research & Insights
- Trend Analysis
- Brand Positioning
- Visual Strategy
- Packaging Design
- Industrial Design
- Branded Ecosystem
- Sales Collateral
- Photography Guidelines
- Brand Bible
“I admit I was skeptical that brand strategy could grow our business and change our culture. But Retail Voodoo’s unwavering commitment to guide us into the future worked!”
– Linda Miles, President, Derma-E
We helped Derma E crossover to FDM channels and gain market share in the natural channel. What’s your brand’s growth challenge?