Increased Visitor Frequency by 3x
DEFY Extreme Air Sports 360° Brand Development
Align 7 brands post M&A
- Consolidate multiple trampoline park brands with very different audiences into a new brand.
- Corporate culture that de-emphasized marketing and prioritized short-term results.
- Misaligned expectation on rollout plan for franchise vs owned parks.
- No market-segmentation.
Attract teens and moms of younger kids and increase frequency so it is not just an annual treat.
- Moms experience in the park produced a lot of friction and resulted in low repeat visit.
- 100% of guest interviews said they were going out to eat after visiting.
- Include socks in purchase price, don’t make jumpers buy socks as an add-on.
- Employee engagement varied wildly at each brand.
- Check-in and wait time disconnected from brand experience (need to upgrade technology).
- Teens and kids viewed rubber wrist bands as gear for old people (Live Strong) vs. paper being for festivals and events.
- Employ 5E framework to build brand (entice, enter, engage, experience, extend) to increase frequency of visits.
- Create mom friendly waiting areas, with amenities including WiFi, coffee, wine, etc.
- Make food available for purchase onsite.
- Establish brand architecture to create daylight between tribes of jumpers.
Sky Zone = Nike Mom
DEFY = Tattoo Mom
Extreme Air Sports
- 3x Increase in visitor frequency.
- 4x Increase in average ticket spend.
- 309% Growth.
Source: inc. 500 CircusTrix Holdings
Scope of Work
- Audience Analysis
- Audience Insights
- Research & Insights
- Trend Analysis
- Brand Positioning
- Visual Strategy
- Environmental Design
- Sales Collateral
- Branded Ecosystem
- Photography Guidelines
- Brand Bible
“The DEFY brand process was a watershed event in my career. The value they add to the core business makes Retail Voodoo among the best in the world.”
– Case Lawrence, CEO, CircusTrix Holding
We helped Defy increase visitor frequency by 3x. What’s your brand’s growth challenge?