When a brand gets clear on why they exist and what kind of contribution they want to make to society, that automatically puts them into the better-for-you space.”
David Lemley is a brand strategist with a strong history in restoring growth to declining brands, developing new brands, and accelerating growth on established brands. He is the president and head of brand strategy for Retail Voodoo, a firm that helps specialty food and beverage brands address their toughest growth challenges. David focuses on the growing Better-For-You category and has worked with big brands like Starbucks and REI and Kind Bars to name a few. He loves nothing more than to dig in deep to figure out what it takes to build a strong and lasting brand. His expertise in brand strategy, innovation, consumer markets, and consumer behavior builds brand awareness and equity.
Listen & Learn:
- Defining what makes a Better-For-You brand.
- His philosophy for making your competitors irrelevant through positioning.
- The differences between making assumptions versus implementing strategies when marketing better-for-you brands.
- The importance of figuring out your brand’s mind, body, and spirit.
- Creating “impressive brand storytelling.”
How to turn buyers into brand believers. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.