Burnout is spreading the nation like another pandemic. We push ourselves to the brink of exhaustion by expecting ourselves to do everything and somehow be happy about it at the same time.
Brie Doyle has another solution. She offers She Glows Retreats to help women reconnect with themselves and reclaim their power, confidence, and clarity. Brie believes that by taking a step back, we can learn to hear our own voice again and put the joy back into our everyday living.
In this episode of the Gooder Podcast, Diana Fryc is joined by author, teacher, and meditation guide, Brie Doyle. They discuss Brie’s own burnout that inspired She Glows Retreats, how meditation has been both integrated and diluted in American culture, and why you should stop trying to do everything on your own.
In this episode we learn:
- Why Brie Doyle started She Glows Retreats
- The nine main elements of a retreat
- The roots of meditation and how it’s been integrated and diluted in American culture
- Using retreats to hear your own voice again
- How She Grows Retreats have evolved over the years and the hurdles Brie crossed to get where she is today
- The importance of accepting help (hint: stop trying to do everything on your own!)
- The balance and interplay of our inner feminine and masculine energies
- How Brie is finding ways to educate and include a wider audience
- The inspiration for You Should Leave Now: Going on Retreat to Find Your Way Back to Yourself and why this book is so timely
- Preventing breakdowns and burnout — how is retreating proactive for your mental health?
- Interesting facts about the places Brie chooses for retreats
- Other women leaders that inspire Brie Doyle
About Brie Doyle:
Brie Doyle is an author, teacher and retreat guide. Brie hosts transformational wellness retreats throughout the US and across the globe, and is the Founder of She Glows Retreats. She specializes in curating mental and emotional wellness curriculum for groups, conscious companies, schools and individuals. A yoga and meditation teacher for over 20 years, Brie is a leader in the health and wellness space who helps people heal their past and reclaim their power. Her book, You Should Leave Now: Going on a Retreat to Find Your Way Back to Yourself was just released.
Guests Social Media Links:
- Diana Fryc on LinkedIn
- Retail Voodoo
- Janet Lee on the Gooder Podcast
- You Should Leave Now: Going on Retreat to Find Your Way Back to Yourself
- Instagram Makeover with Kat Coroy
- Julie Hudson and Purpose Breathwork
- Melanie Cross and Crossable Health
- Lily’s Sweets
- Jane Strode Miller on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Retail Voodoo.
Retail Voodoo has been building beloved and dominant brands in the food, wellness, beverage, and fitness CPG industries for over 30 years. They’ve served multinational companies like PepsiCo. and Starbucks, startups like High Key, and everything in between.
Their proven process guides hundreds of mission-driven consumer brands to attract a broad and passionate fan base, crush their categories through growth and innovation, and magnify their social and environmental impact.
So, if you are ready to find a partner that will help your business create a high-impact strategy that gives your brand an advantage, Retail Voodoo is here to help.