Want to provide healthy food and beverage options? Do you have what it takes to push the boundaries in this field?
Marketing Director at Bulletproof, Tara Staten, shares her entrepreneurial journey of how they challenge the nutrition norms to create healthy products that help people live their best lives. She shares her leadership style, challenges, and lessons she has learned in leading a successful CPG brand. Don’t miss out!
In this episode of the Gooder Podcast, host Diana Fryc sits down with Tara Staten, the Marketing Director at Bulletproof, to discuss ways to run a healthy, successful food and beverage brand. Tara explains the lessons she has learned that have contributed to her success, the leadership style she uses and how it has evolved with time, the importance of having mentors, and advice to leaders.
In this episode we learn:
- Tara Staten talks about Bulletproof, why it exists, and her role there
- Tara shares her entrepreneurial journey and when she realized she was headed in the right direction
- Lessons Tara learned that contributed to her success
- Tara explains her leadership style and how it has evolved with time
- Mentors that have helped Tara in her journey to success
- Tara’s proudest milestones in the company and what’s next for Bulletproof
- Tara’s advice to other leaders
- Fun facts Tara learned while working at Bulletproof
- Women leaders Tara admires
About Tara Staten
Tara Staten is the Marketing Director at Bulletproof, where they believe that the right nutrients can help you tap into your potential. By creating products that fuel a path to greatness, Bulletproof helps you feel your best every day. Tara’s passion for delighting customers with better-for-you products motivated her to lead microbiology lab work to develop and market new products in the fast-paced CPG world.
Guests Social Media Links:
- Tara Staten on LinkedIn
- “Food Techs Role in Reinventing the Joy of Everyday Foods with Karen Huh, Joywell Foods”
- Karen Huh on LinkedIn
- Serenity Carr on LinkedIn
- Serenity Kids
- Diana Fryc on LinkedIn
- Retail Voodoo
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Retail Voodoo.
Retail Voodoo has been building beloved and dominant brands in the food, wellness, beverage, and fitness CPG industries for over 30 years. They’ve served multinational companies like PepsiCo. and Starbucks, startups like High Key, and everything in between.
Their proven process guides hundreds of mission-driven consumer brands to attract a broad and passionate fan base, crush their categories through growth and innovation, and magnify their social and environmental impact.
So, if you are ready to find a partner that will help your business create a high-impact strategy that gives your brand an advantage, Retail Voodoo is here to help.