Are your kids struggling with food allergies? Would you like to learn proven tips on how to prevent food allergies from infancy?
Food allergies are on a rise, especially in the United States. Studies show that about 50% of kids in the US have food allergies. As parents, how do you prevent these allergies? First, you need to know the types of allergen foods. Next, you have to figure out which food your child is allergic to. And finally, you need a solution. There are products being created to help you as a parent prevent food allergies from kids before it gets worse.
In this episode of the Gooder Podcast, host Diana Fryc is joined by Catherine Jaxon, the Co-founder and Co-CEO of Mission MightyMe, to discuss ways parents can prevent food allergies in their children. Catherine explains the importance of introducing microdoses of the allergen foods into babies’ diets early, the types of allergen foods we have, and the products Mission MightyMe creates to help prevent food allergies.
In this episode we learn:
- Catherine Jaxon talks about Mission MightyMe and why it exists
- Catherine explains the importance of introducing microdoses of the allergen foods into babies’ diets early
- The types of allergen foods
- What products does Mission MightyMe produce and how are they used to prevent food allergies?
- Catherine talks about competition in the industry
- What kind of initiatives does Mission MightyMe support?
- Catherine explains their path in the right direction and the feedback from customers
- What triggered Dr. Gideon Lack to do the LEAP study
- Who was Catherine’s mentor and what other women leaders does she admire?
- What’s next for Catherine and Mission MightyMe?
- The brands and trends Catherine has her eyes on
About Catherine Jaxon
Catherine Jaxon is the Co-founder and Co-CEO of Mission MightyMe, a revolutionary food company on a mission to end the food allergy epidemic by making it easy for parents to include peanuts and other common food allergens in their babies’ diets early. Catherine is a mom of three, and her oldest daughter is allergic to most nuts. As a mom who knows what a burden food allergies can be, Catherine is passionate about helping other parents get proactive about preventing them. Prior to founding Mission MightyMe, Catherine was an award-winning journalist with CNN and is still an avid researcher and a journalist at heart.
Guests Social Media Links:
LinkedIn Catherine Jaxon : https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherine-mitchell-jaxon-3b94bb48/
Website : https://missionmightyme.com/
- Mission MightyMe
- Mission MightyMe on Facebook | Instagram
- Mission MightyMe’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catherine Jaxon on LinkedIn
- JJ Jaxon on LinkedIn
- Todd Slotkin on LinkedIn
- Learning Early About Peanut Allergies
- “Aligning Your PR and Marketing Strategies featuring Jess Windell, Maven Consulting” on the Gooder Podcast
- Maven Consulting
- Food Equality Initiative
- Emily Brown on LinkedIn
- Julie Sweet on LinkedIn
- Diana Fryc on LinkedIn
- Retail Voodoo
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Retail Voodoo.
Retail Voodoo has been building beloved and dominant brands in the food, wellness, beverage, and fitness CPG industries for over 30 years. They’ve served multinational companies like PepsiCo. and Starbucks, startups like High Key, and everything in between.
Their proven process guides hundreds of mission-driven consumer brands to attract a broad and passionate fan base, crush their categories through growth and innovation, and magnify their social and environmental impact.
So, if you are ready to find a partner that will help your business create a high-impact strategy that gives your brand an advantage, Retail Voodoo is here to help.