Are you struggling to make healthy living the new norm for you and your family?
Mae Steigler says that choosing delicious, healthy options doesn’t have to be complicated. As she talks about some of the healing powers that superfoods have, she also shares how her company is empowering others to take action and live healthier lives. Mae believes healthy eating should be for everyone, and that’s why she’s creating content to educate people on its importance.
In this episode of the Gooder Podcast, Diana Fryc is joined by Mae Steigler, the CEO at Organifi, to discuss how Mae successfully runs an organic brand. Mae explains the impacts of eating organically-produced foods, ways to empower your team to be sustainable, and the importance of educating people on eating healthy. Plus, Mae talks about some of the leadership skills she’s learned and how she helped the company pivot during the start of the pandemic.
In this episode we learn:
- Mae Steigler talks about Organifi and why it exists
- Mae shares her journey to become the CEO of Organifi
- How does eating organically-produced foods impact your health compared to industrialized products?
- How Mae’s previous roles in fitness education and training contribute to the success of her leadership now
- The steps Mae took to grow her team after transitioning from a director role to a C-suite role
- Empowering your team to be sustainable
- How Mae’s company survived the start of the pandemic
- Mae’s proudest moments at Organifi
- The importance of educating people on eating healthy
- What’s next for Organifi?
- Interesting facts about glyphosate
About Mae Steigler
Mae Steigler is the CEO at Organifi, a brand that uses the healing powers of superfoods to make healthy living easy, fun, and delicious. Mae is a maker of premium, great-tasting adaptogenic blends. Responsible for the brand’s overall alignment, Mae is driven by her passion and responsibility for the development of Organifi’s people and processes.
Organifi has been named one of Inc.’s 5000 fastest-growing companies four times and was on Forbes’ “great places to work” list for the last three years.
Guests Social Media Links:
- Mae Steigler on LinkedIn
- Organifi on Instagram
- Jess Windell on LinkedIn
- Maven Consulting
- “Aligning Your PR and Marketing Strategies featuring Jess Windell, Maven Consulting” on the Gooder Podcast
- FitLife TV with Drew Canole
- The Human Beauty Movement
- USDA Organic
- The Detox Project
- Sara Cullen on LinkedIn
- Diana Fryc on LinkedIn
- Retail Voodoo
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Retail Voodoo.
Retail Voodoo has been building beloved and dominant brands in the food, wellness, beverage, and fitness CPG industries for over 30 years. They’ve served multinational companies like PepsiCo. and Starbucks, startups like High Key, and everything in between.
Their proven process guides hundreds of mission-driven consumer brands to attract a broad and passionate fan base, crush their categories through growth and innovation, and magnify their social and environmental impact.
So, if you are ready to find a partner that will help your business create a high-impact strategy that gives your brand an advantage, Retail Voodoo is here to help.