It’s been a busy year for the Gooder Podcast. Listeners like you have tuned in for conversations from stellar female leaders from every corner of the food, beverage, and wellness industries. What are some of the highlights?
Host Diana Fryc shares insights from standout interviews. A chat with Maisie Antoniello, Senior Marketing Executive for Jones Soda, reveals the secret to growing a brand while evolving with the times. Diana’s discussion with Danielle Laubenstein, Director of Global Marketing for Mauna Loa, teaches us the importance of respecting legacy and culture while developing a brand strategy. What else is there for us to learn from the past year?
In this episode of the Gooder Podcast, host Diana Fryc is joined by Rise25 Co-founder Dr. Jeremy Weisz to review the best interviews from the past year. Diana shares what she learned from talking with powerhouse women leaders, innovative new ideas in the food, beverage, and wellness space, and her experience attending NOSH Live.
In this episode we learn:
- What Diana Fryc learned from interviewing Maisie Antoniello: how to grow with limited resources during a pandemic
- Learning to fearlessly reimagine branding with Sashee Chandran from Tea Drops
- How Danielle Laubenstein respected the legacy of the Hawaiin culture while developing branding for Mauna Loa
- Miyoko Schinner’s passion for the vegan food industry and uplifting other women CPG leaders
- How the Plant Based Foods Association is changing the food industry
- Reimagining sweets using artificial sugar with Cynthia Tice
- Expert labeling strategies for the dietary supplement industry from Zelda Beckford
- Diana shares some of the innovative products she discovered at NOSH Live
About Diana Fryc
Diana Fryc is the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer for Retail Voodoo. Diana has over 20 years of experience in marketing, research, copywriting, relationship building, and business development. Before her time with Retail Voodoo, Diana was a freelance consultant for marketing and project management services, the Director for New Business Development and Client Services at Lemley Design, and the President of AAF Seattle.
Guests Social Media Links:
- Diana Fryc on LinkedIn
- Retail Voodoo
- Maisie Antoniello on the Gooder Podcast
- Maisie Antoniello on LinkedIn
- Jones Soda
- Sashee Chandran on the Gooder Podcast
- Sashee Chandran on LinkedIn
- Tea Drops
- Danielle Laubenstein on the Gooder Podcast
- Danielle Laubenstein on LinkedIn
- Mauna Loa
- Miyoko Schinner on the Gooder Podcast
- Miyoko Schinner on LinkedIn
- Miyoko’s Creamery
- The Plant Based Foods Association
- Cynthia Tice on the Gooder Podcast
- Cynthia Tice on LinkedIn
- Lily’s Sweets
- Zelda Beckford on the Gooder Podcast
- Zelda Beckford on LinkedIn
- New Chapter
- NOSH Live
- Essential Candy
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Retail Voodoo.
Retail Voodoo has been building beloved and dominant brands in the food, wellness, beverage, and fitness CPG industries for over 30 years. They’ve served multinational companies like PepsiCo. and Starbucks, startups like High Key, and everything in between.
Their proven process guides hundreds of mission-driven consumer brands to attract a broad and passionate fan base, crush their categories through growth and innovation, and magnify their social and environmental impact.
So, if you are ready to find a partner that will help your business create a high-impact strategy that gives your brand an advantage, Retail Voodoo is here to help.