The better-for-you alcohol industry is booming. But just how good-for-you are these products?
Some products boast low calories. Others boast “all-natural” ingredients. But they usually have added sugar, and most of them have low-quality ingredients and artificial flavoring. Where is the drink with great taste and great quality? Where can you find a drink with ingredient integrity?
In this episode of the Gooder Podcast, host Diana Fryc is joined by Alexi Cashen, Co-founder and CEO of Elenteny Imports and Founder and Chief Revenue Officer of St. Hildie’s Spiked Tincture Tonics, to discuss what sets her drinks apart. Alexi talks about the mission of St. Hildie’s, how she is helping other companies handle distribution and logistics with Elenteny Imports, and why she is passionate about changing the alcohol industry.
In this episode we learn:
- Alexi Cashen shares the inspiration that started Elenteny imports
- How has the alcohol industry changed in the last few years?
- Why it’s become more difficult to import products to the US
- How St. Hildie’s Spiked Tincture Tonics is changing the better-for-you booze category
- What are the barriers to women’s leadership in the alcohol industry?
- How Alexi is opening up more opportunities for women
- Changes in consumer trends
- Alexi gives a shout-out to other powerhouse female leaders in the alcohol industry
Honest, Elevated, Better-For-You Booze featuring Alexi Cashen, Elenteny Imports and St. Hildie’s Spiked Tincture Tonics
About Alexi Cashen
Alexi Cashen is the Co-founder and CEO of Elenteny Imports, a wine distribution and logistics business. She was instrumental in growing the business to over eight figures in revenue. She is also the Host of the Alexi Cashen Podcast, where she features leaders from the wine and spirits industries, many of which she has helped launch and manage. In her spare time, Alexi became Founder and Chief Revenue Officer of St. Hildie’s Spiked Tincture Tonics, which launched in 2021.
Alexi is celebrating 20 years of experience in the food and wine industry. Her career is marked by a wealth of roles in hospitality, retail, wholesale, and supplier positions. She started out in the restaurant industry in her home state of Colorado before moving to New York City to season her career.
Guests Social Media Links:
LinkedIn Alexi Cashen : https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexi-cashen-5b70a946/
- Alexi Cashen on LinkedIn
- Alexi Cashen’s website
- The Alexi Cashen Podcast
- Email Alexi Cashen: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elenteny Imports
- Elenteny Imports on Instagram
- St. Hildie’s Spiked Tincture Tonics
- St. Hildie’s on Instagram
- Deborah Brenner on the Alexi Cashen Podcast
- Jordan Salcito on the Alexi Cashen Podcast
- Caitlin Landesberg on the Alexi Cashen Podcast
- Kat Hantas on the Alexi Cashen Podcast
- Kin Euphorics
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- Diana Fryc on LinkedIn
- Retail Voodoo
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Retail Voodoo.
Retail Voodoo has been building beloved and dominant brands in the food, wellness, beverage, and fitness CPG industries for over 30 years. They’ve served multinational companies like PepsiCo. and Starbucks, startups like High Key, and everything in between.
Their proven process guides hundreds of mission-driven consumer brands to attract a broad and passionate fan base, crush their categories through growth and innovation, and magnify their social and environmental impact.
So, if you are ready to find a partner that will help your business create a high-impact strategy that gives your brand an advantage, Retail Voodoo is here to help.