How can you have work-life harmony even when you’re running a business?
Growing up, drinking herbal tea was a way of life for Zahira Marmar. After moving from St. Martin to New Jersey with her family, she could not find herbal tea in any store. That’s when she started to brew tea for her family, which later caught other people’s attention. Discovering that it could be a great business opportunity, she took the risk with a mission to empower families nationwide to get healthy with herbal teas. Now, Zahira shares how she overcame the challenges of running a beverage brand and gained the work-life harmony she needed.
In this episode of the Gooder Podcast, host Diana Fryc sits down with Zahira Marmar, the Founder and Chief Tea Brewer at Hrbvor, to discuss work-life harmony while running a beverage brand. Zahira talks about her herbal tea company, Hrbvor, tips for having work-life harmony, and the mistakes and lessons she learned in her entrepreneurial journey.
In this episode we learn:
- Zahira Marmar talks about Hrbvor and how it came about
- Where Hrbvor sources the herbs for their herbal tea
- Zahira talks about the inspiration behind Hrbvor
- Tips for having work-life harmony
- Mistakes and lessons Zahira learned while running a successful beverage brand
- What is Zahira most proud of?
- What’s next for Hrbvor — and the trends they are focusing on
- Other women leaders Zahira admires
About Zahira Marmar
Zahira Marmar is the Founder and Chief Tea Brewer at Hrbvor, a line of organic herbal teas formulated for function. She is a wife and a mom of three who’s on a mission to share the protective health benefits of herbal tea with families everywhere. Zahira was also the Co-founder of St. Maarten Garden Artists, where she designed and maintained organic vegetable and herb gardens for private clients, schools, and resorts. She has a bachelor’s degree in sociology and a master’s in community regeneration.
Guests Social Media Links:
LinkedIn Zahira Marmar: https://www.linkedin.com/in/zahiramarmar/
- Hrbvor on Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Zahira Marmar on LinkedIn
- Diana Fryc on LinkedIn
- Retail Voodoo
- Ellen Marie Bennett on LinkedIn
- Dream First, Details Later: How to Quit Overthinking & Make It Happen! by Ellen Marie Bennett
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Retail Voodoo.
Retail Voodoo has been building beloved and dominant brands in the food, wellness, beverage, and fitness CPG industries for over 30 years. They’ve served multinational companies like PepsiCo. and Starbucks, startups like High Key, and everything in between.
Their proven process guides hundreds of mission-driven consumer brands to attract a broad and passionate fan base, crush their categories through growth and innovation, and magnify their social and environmental impact.
So, if you are ready to find a partner that will help your business create a high-impact strategy that gives your brand an advantage, Retail Voodoo is here to help.