How do you bridge the gap between convenience, quality, giving, and consumption? How do you provide food that people feel good about where healthy meets delicious?
Richa Gupta says that brand owners should learn as much as they can about their consumers’ needs in order to make a product that is tailored to them, thus increasing sales and reducing waste. Additionally, brands need to align their values with those of the community to do good beyond the business.
In this episode of the Gooder Podcast, host Diana Fryc is joined by Richa Gupta, the President and Founder of Good Food For Good, to discuss ways you can provide healthy food to consumers and run a successful business all at the same time. Richa shares her entrepreneurial journey and lessons she has learned, the details of mindful consumption, waste, and recycling, and her advice to other entrepreneurs wanting to make an impact.
In this episode we learn:
- Richa Gupta talks about Good Food For Good and why it exists
- Richa explains why becoming a B Corp was important for them as a brand
- What’s the B Corp initiative that Richa finds herself advocating for the most?
- Richa explains where the idea to start Good Food For Good came from and when it launched
- Richa talks about the point where she knew her brand was headed in the right direction
- The lessons Richa learned that changed the trajectory of her business and leadership style
- Richa’s proudest moment: donating over a million meals
- Richa talks about mindful consumption, waste, and recycling
- Richa’s advice to other entrepreneurs
- What’s next for Good Food For Good?
- Other women leaders Richa admires — and brands and trends she has her eyes on
About Richa Gupta
Richa Gupta is the President and Founder of Good Food For Good, a Toronto-based, purpose-driven brand on a mission to make it easy for people to eat well and do good. Richa was driven to start this brand by her growing desire to make a difference in the world through food. Richa’s fierce belief in the power of real, whole food and her love for cooking empowered her to create food products that were both nutritious and delicious. Richa is a passionate consumer marketer with over 15 years of experience in Canada, USA, and India spanning consumer packaged goods, retail, and fashion industries.
Guests Social Media Links:
LinkedIn Richa Gupta : https://www.linkedin.com/in/richa-gupta-goodfoodforgood/?originalSubdomain=ca/
Website : https://goodfoodforgood.ca/
- Good Food For Good
- Good Food For Good on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Richa Gupta on LinkedIn
- Sahale Snacks
- Shelby Taylor on LinkedIn
- Diana Fryc on LinkedIn
- Retail Voodoo
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Retail Voodoo.
Retail Voodoo has been building beloved and dominant brands in the food, wellness, beverage, and fitness CPG industries for over 30 years. They’ve served multinational companies like PepsiCo. and Starbucks, startups like High Key, and everything in between.
Their proven process guides hundreds of mission-driven consumer brands to attract a broad and passionate fan base, crush their categories through growth and innovation, and magnify their social and environmental impact.
So, if you are ready to find a partner that will help your business create a high-impact strategy that gives your brand an advantage, Retail Voodoo is here to help.