What are consumer trends leaning toward in the food and beverage space? How can you gain insight, innovate, and cater to the consumer’s needs?
Life is so precious, and that’s why consumers are turning toward healthier options. The good thing is that a lot of companies are advocates for healthy living, like Lenny & Larry’s, and are exemplary, innovative brands. These successful brands learn from challenges, bring that consumer feedback into the innovation process early on, have conceptual thinking, and are quick to come up with ideas.
In this episode of the Gooder Podcast, host Diana Fryc is joined by Snehdeep Brar, the Head of Technical Services and R&D at Lenny & Larry’s, to discuss design thinking in innovation within the world of BFY food and beverage. Snehdeep explains strategies to successfully work in different markets, the tools and tactics she uses to be successful, and advice to people working with different brands.
In this episode we learn:
- Snehdeep Brar talks about Lenny & Larry’s and why it exists
- Snehdeep shares some of the reasons that drew her to join Lenny & Larry’s team
- Tips on how to perfectly work in different markets
- What are the impacts of the pandemic on consumers’ behavior?
- Snehdeep shares some of the challenges she faced that acted as stepping stones to her success
- Tools and tactics Snehdeep uses to be successful
- Snehdeep’s advice to people working in different brands
- What’s next for Lenny & Larry’s?
- Women leaders that are making a difference in the CPG food and beverage industry
- Trends and brands that Snehdeep has her eyes on
About Snehdeep Brar
Snehdeep Brar is the Head of Technical Services and R&D at Lenny & Larry’s, a company with a strong purpose of sustaining people’s energy throughout the day with clean nutrition — without depriving you of your favorite snacks (like cookies). Snehdeep is a CPG leader with an aim to help businesses achieve targets sustainably, through enabling innovation, commercialization, processes, best practices, and capability building. She has worked with developed and emerging brands like PepsiCo, Century Snacks, and Mars.
Guests Social Media Links:
- Snehdeep Brar on LinkedIn
- Lenny & Larry’s
- Lenny & Larry’s on Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Century Snacks
- Karin Rotem-Wildeman on LinkedIn
- Valley Fine Foods
- “Product Innovations Role in the Changing Consumer Landscape with Carol Smith, Materne” on the Gooder Podcast
- “Inspiration Built From Grit featuring Ayeshah Abuelhiga, Mason Dixie Foods” on the Gooder Podcast
- Diana Fryc on LinkedIn
- Retail Voodoo
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Retail Voodoo.
Retail Voodoo has been building beloved and dominant brands in the food, wellness, beverage, and fitness CPG industries for over 30 years. They’ve served multinational companies like PepsiCo. and Starbucks, startups like High Key, and everything in between.
Their proven process guides hundreds of mission-driven consumer brands to attract a broad and passionate fan base, crush their categories through growth and innovation, and magnify their social and environmental impact.
So, if you are ready to find a partner that will help your business create a high-impact strategy that gives your brand an advantage, Retail Voodoo is here to help.