Sometimes we are our own worst critic. We say things to ourselves that we would never say to a friend — and maybe not even an enemy. We take so much time for others, we forget to take time for ourselves.
That’s why Mary Berry started Cosmos Vita, a company that creates gummy supplements that are vegan, non-GMO, and free from dyes. The company is dedicated to helping people take care of themselves and remember what it feels like to love yourself. But how did Mary learn how to start her own company?
In this episode of the Gooder Podcast, Diana Fryc is joined by Mary Berry, Founder and CEO of Cosmos Vita, to discuss her entrepreneurial journey. They talk about Mary’s previous experience founding Texas Beauty Labs, the biggest turning point in Mary’s life, and her advice for other people trying to follow their dreams.
In this episode we learn:
- Mary Berry’s original vision for Cosmos Vita
- The importance of self-love — and why we are sometimes harder on ourselves than other people
- Why the beauty and wellness industry has recently been mixing with the food industry
- What Mary learned starting Texas Beauty Labs, how that helped her create Cosmos Vita, and the new skills she’s learned since then
- How has research evolved green science?
- What have the early stages been like for Cosmos Vita?
- Mary’s hopes for the impact of Cosmos Vita on women
- The biggest turning point in Mary’s life
- Mary’s life advice: listen to your gut, believe in yourself, and visualize success
- Is natural always best when it comes to supplements?
- Other female leaders in the wellness industry that Mary admires
About Mary Berry:
Mary Berry is the Founder and CEO of Cosmos Vita. Cosmos Vita produces gummy vitamins that are vegan, non-GMO, and free from dyes. The company is dedicated to accessibility, inclusivity, and empowerment — as well as reminding people to love and take care of themselves.
Mary has been sharing her expertise in the wellness space for over a decade. Before creating Cosmos Vita, she founded Texas Beauty Labs, now known as Goodkind Co. It was the leading product and services partner to Clean Beauty brands and creators, which produced the world’s best-selling natural deodorant.
Guests Social Media Links:
- Mary Berry on LinkedIn
- Cosmos Vita
- Texas Beauty Labs on LinkedIn
- Goodkind Co.
- Alissa Bayer on LinkedIn
- milk + honey spa
- Angela Ubias on LinkedIn
- Common Heir
- Diana Fryc on LinkedIn
- Retail Voodoo
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Retail Voodoo.
Retail Voodoo has been building beloved and dominant brands in the food, wellness, beverage, and fitness CPG industries for over 30 years. They’ve served multinational companies like PepsiCo. and Starbucks, startups like High Key, and everything in between.
Their proven process guides hundreds of mission-driven consumer brands to attract a broad and passionate fan base, crush their categories through growth and innovation, and magnify their social and environmental impact.
So, if you are ready to find a partner that will help your business create a high-impact strategy that gives your brand an advantage, Retail Voodoo is here to help.