The Firebelly Social Show Podcast with Diana Fryc
Last week, the Firebelly Social Show featured Retail Voodoo’s own Diana Fryc. Duncan Alney talks with Diana about the crucial things in brand development. They discuss the elements necessary for building a unique brand, transferring that authenticity to your social media marketing, branding missteps to avoid, and more.
In this episode, we learn:
- How Diana Fryc picks the brands she works with for brand development
- Diana shares how she helps brands scale
- How Diana began her journey in branding
- Why Diana started the Gooder podcast and why she features powerful women that are making a difference
- How to use your better-for-you stance in your social media marketing
- Transferring your values to your social media strategy
- What’s the intersection between music and branding?