Why it’s time to use DTC to establish a first-party data strategy to increase your CPG Brands brand’s relevance.
Learn why food, beverage, and wellness brands are rethinking their DTC strategies to include consumer insights. As CPG Businesses have come to DTC marketing’s new frontier many leaders are looking to answer critical questions about their brand’s medium and long term viability. Key business areas of concern include:
- Lost brand relevance due to marketplace disruption
- Competitive pricing strategies vs. brand value
- When the DTC bubble will burst in the new normal brought about by Covid-19
By switching to a brand-driven first-party data strategy, better-for-you brand owners are future-proofing their business and retooling for growth.
Download this white paper to learn how to:
- Identify entrepreneurial cognitive bias and develop strategies to break out
- Reduce reliance on pantry stocking and plan for two-way relationships with consumers
- Reduce the risk of commoditization by leveraging first-party data to elevate brand purpose
Get this exclusive report brought to you by Retail Voodoo, the branding firm that has helped KIND, Essentia, LesserEvil, Wedderspoon, PCC Natural Markets, REI, and Starbucks build brand-driven strategies that create meaningful, sustained growth.