Protecting Your Privacy
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for retail-voodoo.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We collect and store any information you enter on our website. This may include your name, mailing address, ZIP code, phone number, or email address.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share information you provide with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
When you visit our website, certain information about your use of the website is automatically collected. This information includes computer and connection information, such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from our Services, referral URL, your IP address, and device identifiers. This information also may include how you search for our website, the websites you click on from our Services or emails, whether and when you open our emails, and your browsing activities across other websites.
How We Use and Share Your Information
We use your information to:
- Provide you with the information and services you request
- To provide you with the best service and improve and grow our organization
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal
We may share your information as follows:
- Service providers: We engage third party service providers to perform functions on our behalf such as: payment processing, marketing automation, website, software, data storage, and analytics
- Social Media Platforms: Where you choose to interact with us through social media, your interaction with social media providers typically allows that third party platform to collect some information about you through cookies they place on your device and other tracking mechanisms. In some cases, that third party social media platform may recognize you through its cookies even when you do not interact with their application(s). Please visit those third parties’ respective privacy policies to better understand their data collection practices and controls they make available to you.
- Third parties involved in advertising: We engage third parties to assist us in serving advertising regarding the Services to you after you leave the Services. These third parties utilize cookies to fulfill this function. Please see Additional Information About Our Use of Tracking Technologies below for more information.
- Sharing of Aggregated Data: We may analyze aggregated, de-identified data and share these analyses at our discretion, including with marketing agencies, media agencies and analytics providers. These third parties will not be able to relate this data to identifiable individuals.
- Change of Ownership or Corporate Organization: We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Policy.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser to decline cookies, some features of the Services may not be available, work, or work as designed.
Your browser or device may include “Do Not Track” functionality. Please note that at this time, we do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
Additional Information About our Data Collection and Sharing Practices
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will post any changes, and such changes will become effective when they are posted. Your continued use of our Services following the posting of any changes will mean you accept those changes.
If you use our Services outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process, and store your personal information in the United States and other countries. The laws in the U.S. regarding personal information may be different from the laws of your state or country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your data.
Information for Individuals Located in the EEA and Switzerland
Purposes of processing and legal basis for processing
We process personal data on the following legal bases: (1) with your consent; (2) as necessary to perform our agreement to provide Services; and (3) as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing the Services where those interests do not override your fundamental rights and freedom related to data privacy.
Right to lodge a complaint
Users that reside in the EEA or Switzerland have the right to lodge a complaint about our data collection and processing actions with the supervisory authority concerned. Contact details for data protection authorities are available here.
Personal information we collect may be transferred to, and stored and processed in, the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates or subcontractors maintain facilities. The laws in the U.S. regarding personal information may be different from the laws of your state or country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your data.
If you are a resident of the EEA or Switzerland, you are entitled to certain rights. Please note: In order to verify your identity, we may require you to provide us with personal information prior to accessing any records containing information about you.
•to request from us access to personal information held about you
•to ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
•to ask for data to be erased if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, you withdraw consent and no other legal basis for processing exists, or you believe your fundamental rights to data privacy and protection outweigh our legitimate interest in continuing the processing.
•to restrict or object to our processing if we are processing your data based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest as an exercise of official authority (including profiling); using your data for direct marketing (including profiling); or processing your data for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics.
To submit a request to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We may have a reason under the law why we do not have to respond to your request, or respond to it in a more limited way than you anticipated. If we do, we will explain that to you in our response.
Additional Information About Third Party Cookies
- Site Operations: Enabling features that are necessary for providing you the services on our site.
- Analytics: Allowing us to understand how our services are being used, track site performance and make improvements
- Personalized Advertising: Delivering tailored advertising across services and devices and measuring the effectiveness of ads
- Social Media: Enabling the sharing of content from our services through social networking and other sites
Below is a list of these partners with links to more information their use of your data and how to exercise your options regarding tracking.
Analytics, Site Operations
You can learn more about ad serving companies and the options available to limit their collection and use of your information by visiting the websites for the Network Advertising Initiative, the Digital Advertising Alliance, and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Initiative. Similarly, you can learn about your options to opt-out of mobile app tracking by certain advertising networks through your device settings and by resetting the advertiser ID on your Apple or Android device.
Please note that opting-out of advertising networks services does not mean that you will not receive advertising while using our Services or on other websites, nor will it prevent the receipt of interest-based advertising from third parties that do not participate in these programs. It will, however, exclude you from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks, as provided by their policies and choice mechanisms. If you delete your cookies, you may also delete your opt-out preferences.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 206-285-6900 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.